We think our members deserve recognition for the service they provide to the community. Many of them spend countless hours operating their business, and then they turn around and give back to the community. Canal Connection Chamber of Commerce is a certifying organization for the President’s Volunteer Service Award (aka PVSA).
There are many ways to serve, and we want to recognize our members for the service they give. Track your volunteer hours and at next year’s annual meeting you will be recognized for your service. There are two ways to track your hours:
- Go to http://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/
- Click on the Volunteers (under Get Involved)
- Click on Register
- Complete the form and Submit Application
- If you are asked for the ROS Key, enter this: NSS-63448
This will identify you as being a member of the Canal Connection Chamber of Commerce
- After you are register, you can log in to your account and track your volunteer hours. Please make sure your hours are all there by December 1st so we can recognize you at our annual dinner.
- Download this spreadsheet.
- On the 2nd tab of the spreadsheet, create an entry for each time you volunteer.
- Before December 1st, e-mail the spreadsheet to email@example.com
More Information About the PVSA, visit http://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/