You’ll find a variety of benefits, programs and services available to you through the Canal Connection to help increase your marketing effectiveness and community involvement and provide opportunities for growing your business, whether it’s large or small.
Join us online HERE. Find out more about the benefits below.
VOLUNTEER LEVEL BENEFITS – Free
- EVENT ATTENDANCE – Students or retired individuals may attend events where they volunteer to help the Chamber of Commerce in the event activity. Volunteer service is a great way for students to learn about other businesses and the purpose of a Chamber of Commerce.
INDIVIDUAL NON-BUSINESS LEVEL BENEFITS – $35 per year
- NETWORKING – By attending our general membership meetings and Chamber-sponsored events along with participation in Chamber sponsored social media links.
- MEMBER-2-MEMBER – Arrange for discounts for members with participating member businesses.
BUSINESS LEVEL BENEFITS – $65 per year
(Includes all individual non-business level benefits)
- ADVOCACY – We are pro-business on issues impacting business’ ability to be successful in a competitive marketplace via active interaction with local, state and federal representatives, the US Chamber of Commerce and recognized advocacy groups.
- counseling, Small Business Administration Resource Center and web social media marketing training.
- SPONSORSHIP – Members can sponsor meetings, workshops, seminars, trade shows, job fairs, and local pro-business events with web social media exposure.
- COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT – We assembling community leaders to study the issues and develop programs that maintain and improve the quality of life in our communities while demonstrating the leadership abilities of our members.
- RECOGNITION – The Canal Connection Chamber of Commerce is a certifying organization for the President’s Volunteer Service Award. Members earning this award will be publicly recognized at our annual dinner. (When members sign-up at http://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/ they will be asked for a ROS Key. Our ROS Key is: NSS-63448.)
- NEWS COVERAGE – Coordination of grand openings and ribbon cuttings for new and expanding businesses.
- BUSINESS OF THE MONTH RECOGNITION – Write-up in Chamber social media describing products, services and recent achievements or expansions and includes our placing an announcement sign at your business’ location.
- MEMBERSHIP IDENTIFICATION – Business members receive membership decals to display at their place of business identifying them as community leaders and also have free use of Chamber logo in your business publications and web site applications to enhance your business’ credibility and customer confidence.
- WEB-BASED BENEFITS
- Website – Business Directory Profile, Ad Spot Page with logo or business card (170px by 110px), and Events Listings. By your providing a link back to your Chamber of Commerce page, your website’s SEOs increase!
- On-line Calendar – Submit events via our on-line calendar. Example: Advertise sales and promotions.
- Social Media – Events Announcement, Information Announcement, Likes/Links and the ability to post in the Canal Connection Chamber of Commerce’s Facebook page.
- Email Marketing – Events Announcement, Information Announcement
- All members and non members can signup for the weekly email announcements by going to the chamber’s website and clicking on the ‘subscribe to mailing list’ link.
- All members can send business news and email@example.com for consideration on the chamber’s website, social media and email marketing.
CORPORATE LEVEL BENEFITS – $225 per year
(Includes all Business level benefits)
- MARKETING – Via free Chamber website home page listings including color banner logo linked to business’ website.
- DISCOUNTS FOR EMPLOYEES – 50% discount on fees at all Chamber events for all employees plus free posters provided to encourage your employees to become involved in the community through the Chamber.
- WEB-BASED BENEFITS
- Website – Business Level benefits + multiple images on your directory listing.
- On-line Calendar – Business Level benefits + post your events on our Facebook page
- Social Media – Business Level benefits + ability to post and share events on our Facebook page.
- Email Marketing – Events announcement, information announcements