You’ll find a variety of benefits, programs, and services available to you through the Canal Connection to help increase your marketing effectiveness and community involvement and provide opportunities for growing your business, whether it’s large or small.
Join us online HERE. Here are some of the benefits available to you as a member of Canal Connection Chamber of Commerce.
- Event Attendance – You are invited to join us at all Chamber events, from monthly meetings to our annual holiday party.
- Educational Opportunities – the Chamber sponsors learning activities, lectures, workshops, and other timely events designed to help your business grow and thrive.
- Networking – Attend our regular meetings and Chamber-sponsored events to meet other business owners who share the same challenges and concerns as you.
- Member-to-Member discounts – Gain customers by offering a discount to other Chamber members.
- Health Insurance – Through our partnership with Webster Chamber of Commerce, we are able to offer health insurance to all our members. They offer low rates and a variety of plans for small business owners and employees, as well as personalized attention for your own situation.
- Sponsorships – Gain exposure for your business by sponsoring meetings, workshops, seminars, trade shows, job fairs, and local pro-business Chamber events.
- Community Involvement – Support the Chamber and gain exposure for your business by representing us at local fairs and other community events.
- Volunteer Service Award – TheChamber is a certifying organization for the President’s Volunteer Service Award. Members earning this award will be publicly recognized at our annual dinner. (When members sign-up at http://www.presidentialserviceawards.gov/ they will be asked for a ROS Key. Our ROS Key is: NSS-63448.)
- Grand Opening Support – We’ll help you write a press release and coordinate ribbon cuttings, receptions, and media coverage for grand openings and business expansions.
- Business of the Month Recognition – Each month, we choose a member business to highlight. You’ll get a write-up in Chamber social media and our e-newsletter describing products, services and recent achievements or expansions..
- Membership ID – Members receive membership decals to display at their business identifying them as community leaders. You may also use the Chamber logo in your business publications and web site applications to enhance your business’ credibility and customer confidence.
- WEB-BASED BENEFITS
- Website – Our website features a business directory profile for all our members. Our home page also includes a “featured business” section for additional exposure of your brand.
- On-line Calendar – Your sales and other promotional events belong on our website calendar. Events can be submitted electronically or via email.
- Social Media – Let us know what’s happening at your business and we’ll promote it on our Facebook page, with a link back to your own web page.
- E-Newsletter – Our monthly e-news goes out to all Chamber members as well as others in the community. It’s a great place for events/info announcements, and other significant happenings at your business. We highlight new businesses as well as the business of the month in the e-news, and share information on business resources.